Luftgekuhlt in UK

Be nice to see a singer. Wonder if the singer lot will be bringing the “new” one. 

Bet Frank Cassidy will be there with Black Betty or one of his others. 

If anyone wants to drive in together, I’m heading in from the West - bit like the Lone Ranger minus the bangs I hope 

2 minutes ago, Ian Comerford said:

Textile shy spirit 😂

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wife today dropped the bomb shell that Sunday is our daughters annual dance show at the Towngate Theatre and we have tickets for the matinee.

Thought maybe saying they will be in a show next year but there will only one “first” luftgekuhlt but life’s not so short 😞

Have fun chaps 😢

47 minutes ago, 786 said:

That Maxige guy with Signal yellow car? Nice pics on his insta.

Singer. 

C323B0E7-934B-4D8D-86B8-32030E147C1B.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Wingnonut said:

Wife today dropped the bomb shell that Sunday is our daughters annual dance show at the Towngate Theatre and we have tickets for the matinee.

Thought maybe saying they will be in a show next year but there will only one “first” luftgekuhlt but life’s not so short 😞

Have fun chaps 😢

Finishes at 2 😜

9 hours ago, Busybee said:

Singer. 

C323B0E7-934B-4D8D-86B8-32030E147C1B.jpeg

Finishes at 2 😜

Matinee starts at 14.00 and is 2 hours away from Bicester. If the Sunday Scrambles are anything to go by I’ll struggle to extract myself in time and it has been made clear I am not expected to risk it.

(Yeah I know. I should grow a pair 😔

6 hours ago, flappa2 said:

Booked

Looking forward to the event and meeting up for the 1st time with you guys.

Flappa2 (Mike)

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

See you there Mike. What are you taking?

18 minutes ago, Wingnonut said:

Matinee starts at 14.00 and is 2 hours away from Bicester. If the Sunday Scrambles are anything to go by I’ll struggle to extract myself in time and it has been made clear I am not expected to risk it.

(Yeah I know. I should grow a pair 😔

Family first 👍 Will send you a photo 

Family first [emoji106] Will send you a photo 
Works Caddy Van !! Have a high powered Honda to collect from Chepstow on the return leg [emoji16]

4 hours ago, Ian Comerford said:

Seems this guy is organising the event this weekend, almost like a franchise.  https://www.classicdriver.com/en/article/cars/paddock-pub-paul-smith-porsche-911-0

'Tuthill Porsche' and 'stunning fit and finish' aren't words that go together in my experience ☹️

Hopefully catch up with you on Sunday Ian.

WHAT TO EXPECT

As at past shows, this first overseas foray will feature a blend of curated, pre-selected rarities and ticketed enthusiasts’ cars! You can expect to be delighted by the display of some legendary and thematic cars, including an Irish Green 1964 904 Carrera GTS, originally owned by WW2 RAF Spitfire pilot Richard “Dickie” Stoop and raced frequently at his local circuit Goodwood, as well as a gorgeous silver 1968 911 T/R, the first homologated race version of the 911 available from the factory to Porsche racing customers, one of 28 produced and one of only four right hand drive versions. True to form, Luftgekühlt has curated some surprises for event attendees to discover.”

From their attendee email  

I’m going.  It’s the first time the event has left California, my skin is waterproof and in the end we are used to rain in the summer aren’t we.  Don’t forget, there is no such thing as bad weather, just bad preparation and bad equipment.....

See you there

Ian

Just a damn shame about this! Sod’s law!!
Whos going? 
379029A1-1331-4A55-91D7-DC566B21590A.thumb.png.76b9258642320e84c063f853d5a7045a.png
Normal Summer day in Wales (with the exception of this year)

I plan to visit

Flappa2

I just fitted a brand new set of left hand Pirelli P6000’s famed for their prowess in the wet to the car I was bringing! Done 6 miles thus far 😂 I might leave Saturday night lol 

Just now, Busybee said:

I just fitted a brand new set of left hand Pirelli P6000’s famed for their prowess in the wet to the car I was bringing! Done 6 miles thus far 😂 I might leave Saturday night lol 

So the weather is your fault😜