Swapmeet - Greatworth Classics - 9th March

Northy

Great to see so many familiar faces today, a bit like a reunion.  Shame about the weather when so many people had brought a good range of stuff for sale.  Bacon rolls and the coffee were good so let’s hope this one is a regular event.

Missed you Ian!  Saw lewiS, Alex, Johnny H, ‘splitter’ Paul and Tripe.

Good event, didn’t buy anything.  The 15” Fuchs that Tech9 had looked good

What an excellent day.
Much enjoyment meeting friends old & new, and thanks to the sellers who gave me great prices on stuff I didn't realise I needed to buy  :lol: 

The only downside was realising how much I could have saved against buying all those new parts if this had happened 6 months ago !

Thanks to all who made it happen and to those who attended and made it such a social occasion - looking forward to the next one now.
Peter

Good to see some friendly faces earlier, Lewis, SP, Paul (who accidentally brought the wrong car) ;), Tank, Tripe, Steve....

It was good to give my car a run and it was actually a really good event for bits without scene tax!. If they repeated this in the summer when it's less b*****d cold I could see this being really popular.

Cheers.

Yeah, good to meet up with some old IB friends again,

I thought it was a good event despite the weather,  some good stuff for sale.  I bagged a Wevo shifter and coupling from Tripe for a bargain price so well pleased.

Your car looks great Alex,  lots of individual ideas being deployed.

I can’t believe I walked straight past Alex’s car!  It’s got so much road presence, and sounds fab too. Not old school, just a nice bassy rumble :) 

Had to go pick up middle daughter's new 125 so missed this one. Should have ridden it straight there as someone backed into it at McDonalds not twenty mins after I picked it up... 🙃

Hi Guys.

Sorry for the late comment had to drive to Aberdeen Sunday, snowed all the way from South Yorkshire up to Perth, so only looked on line today.

Had a great day even though we got cold and wet, loved being able to chat with people not computers. I ended up buying quite a few bits, all at great prices so very happy, rearly bent the wallet though. I hope the weather has not put off the traders, and that sales were enough to have more of these events, I did miss the HC events.

Many thanks to the organisers and Greatworth for holding this, I for one thought the venue was great, also the butties and coffee.

MikeS

• 2 months later...

Thanks for coming everyone. I can confirm that there will be another event next year. We've got something to build upon.

Angus

Edited by camperco