Busybee

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, 70sThrowback said:

Recognise the car, but not sure whose this is? I love the patina look, but we need a new batch of IB Badges :) 

IMG-4798.JPG

That’s mine.   I refrained from posting a pic of this during the recent badge auction.  

It’s been on there for about 4 years.  Started to go milky after CLM last year - the Sun killed it!

5 minutes ago, Jonny Hart said:

That’s mine.   I refrained from posting a pic of this during the recent badge auction.  

It’s been on there for about 4 years.  Started to go milky after CLM last year - the Sun killed it!

There is an original IB forum badge on my 74 White/Green 2.7 Carrera clone that was stolen in France five years ago- find the car and I’ll give you the badge 😀😀

c

10 hours ago, Jonny Hart said:

The car looked amazing Jonny, loved the colour.

10 hours ago, anglophone1 said:

There is an original IB forum badge on my 74 White/Green 2.7 Carrera clone that was stolen in France five years ago- find the car and I’ll give you the badge 😀😀

c

sorry to hear the car was stolen didn't know that. That badge is a rare thing inded

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Nige said:

Wife's birthday on the 23rd so very unlikely here.

Think we enjoyed it because we did the whole thing. Track day, cinema, open day.

After the trackday, the cinema was a great chill out. Food was a bit poncey but hey ho. We ended up snacking at the hotel cause a burger on its own just won’t fill up a hungry racer! Lol They need a decent catering van there with chips! 

The following day was a bit on the small side and probably needed a few more attractions but was fun. Great selection of cars. 

Do the track day. Sets up the weekend 👍

3 hours ago, 70sThrowback said:

I enjoyed it, but not sure I will go back. It wasn't that big, so I would be concerned everything would be just the same and not have the same appeal. I am thinking I might try Donnington Historic next year. Anyone been?

Been several times, latest this year. Much more of a 'clubbie' feel than Silverstone Classic, or Goodwood Revival, and priced accordingly. Access all areas is really good, racing often better than Silverstone IMHO. Will probably make it again in 2020

20 hours ago, njpcarrera32 said:

Been several times, latest this year. Much more of a 'clubbie' feel than Silverstone Classic, or Goodwood Revival, and priced accordingly. Access all areas is really good, racing often better than Silverstone IMHO. Will probably make it again in 2020

Ok well thats sealed it for me, will definitely plan a trip in. Thanks