August date for your diary. Boxengasse

Busybee

4 hours ago, Von Twinzig said:

Broke my Scafoid some years back. 12 weeks in plaster. Still wasn’t healed. Plaster had to come off then a brace for months waiting for it to mend. 6 months in the physio gave me a squash ball and told me I had to get my thumb to touch my little finger. I thought she was mental. Hand was all withered up and as stiff as a brick. Took a long time.

As JG said, take it steady if you want it to have a long term positive outcome. 

VT

Had to Google Scafoid, sounds ouchy!

Cracked/broke my metatasus when I got hit by a car driven by some Italian idiot while I was cycling home one evening

Back to work the next day but hobbled around for 6 weeks before giving in a getting an x-ray, took a good 6 months before the twinging pain subsided

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Had to Google Scafoid, sounds ouchy!

Quite ironic really...I did it taking part in a fund raising event for the MAGPAS Air Ambulance. 😂 Despite everything, I got no sympathy at the time from Mrs VT who told me to “Stop buggering about and get on with it.” Next morning, when my hand was blue and the size of Bournemouth, I tentatively enquired whether she might now concede something wasn’t quite right. 🤔

VT

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm booked!   Hope to see many of you there?  Can't get enough of driving EIB62.  It was supposed to be a restoration to garage queen (and to my good wife, it was a "pension investment"), but it's such a hoot to drive! 🙂

Yup, booked. Planning on watching some of the track day, movie, staying at a premier inn locally and going to nosey around the  boxengasse site the following day. They’ve just laid a mile of tarmac as a track or strip apparently.  

• 2 months later...

Good Morning,

A big thank you to all of you who have bought tickets, we've seen good numbers coming through from Impact Bumpers recently. Thank you for the support and we look forward to seeing you.

3 short weeks to go before the lawns around the lake at Boxengasse are filled with classic Porsche metal, until Silverstone Stowe Circuit roars with the sound of air-cooled engines and Le Mans is screened at the open air cinema at Boxengasse, "Everything before and after is just waiting."

The numbers are rolling in, so grab your tickets to avoid disappointment on the day!

Don't forget to use IB19 for 10% off the Cinema and Main Event at checkout. www.boxengasse.com/oilcooled

L1000416.jpg

L1000420.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2019 at 6:50 AM, Boxengasse said:

Good Morning,

A big thank you to all of you who have bought tickets, we've seen good numbers coming through from Impact Bumpers recently. Thank you for the support and we look forward to seeing you.

3 short weeks to go before the lawns around the lake at Boxengasse are filled with classic Porsche metal, until Silverstone Stowe Circuit roars with the sound of air-cooled engines and Le Mans is screened at the open air cinema at Boxengasse, "Everything before and after is just waiting."

The numbers are rolling in, so grab your tickets to avoid disappointment on the day!

Don't forget to use IB19 for 10% off the Cinema and Main Event at checkout. www.boxengasse.com/oilcooled

L1000416.jpg

L1000420.jpg

Just going through the checkout process but where is the place to enter the IB discount code?

20 minutes ago, Chris_911 said:

Just going through the checkout process but where is the place to enter the IB discount code?

Here it is highlighted with a turquoise oval below. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you on the day. Any other questions, please don't hesitate to email us, info at boxengasse.com

Screenshot 2019-08-05 at 16.25.01.jpg

Edited by Boxengasse

1 minute ago, Boxengasse said:

Here it is highlighted with a turquoise oval below. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you on the day. Any other questions, please don't hesitate to email us, info at boxengasse.com

Screenshot 2019-08-05 at 16.25.01.jpg

Thanks.

Boy do I feel like a tw4t now 🙄