Original or Recovered Pascha Sports seats ?

KnuckleHead

I'm just about to start work on my 1980 SC project Coupe and trying to sort out all my parts.

These are the seats that came with the car and although it originally had the Pascha Interior, I'm trying to work out whether these seats have been recovered.

I've been searching and cannot find any other Sport seat ( or comfort seat ) that has the Pascha on the bolsters as well.

So Question I have is , is it possible these are original seat covers or have they been recovered by someone fascinated with the Pascha !

20190901_143914.thumb.jpg.faab3a1e4e045c079283484cf8157c3b.jpg

I also thought it was black vinyl on the seat and seat back bolsters. They could be 924 or 944 seats? You could try contacting Thomas at Werl 924 - he may be able to shed some light on the originality here.

I'm with Nigella. There is no such thing as too much Pascha, especially in that colour 😎

Thats my Problem,  The car was originally white , which sort of suits the Tan / Brown Pascha.

However its been resprayed a very light silver colour. Which it definitely does not suit.

So depending on the Originality / How much are they worth . I'm either going to get them recovered or sell them and get something else.

I’ve been looking for similar details as well. Have a burgundy pasha car, but not original front seats. Want to cover the sport seats I have. 

I have only seen them like picture attached, apart from yours.  Plus l the earlier version seat didn’t seem to have the headrest in Pascha. 

E2DEFDEF-0360-4E34-8F9A-253F50318331.png

Your seats are interesting as they are the only ones that I have seen with the headrests Pascha as well.
Maybe there was some option when ordering where you could select Bolsters / Headrests.

Do you believe yours are original or been recovered ?

With mine I have virtually no history so I don't know.

4 hours ago, Lesworth said:

These early SC sport seats do not have pascha on the headrest. The picture above is a 930 so perhaps its a turbo / non-turbo thing?

image3.jpeg

They look nice, did you rob a pensioner for them?

12 hours ago, longman said:

don't know how he drives it sitting back there

I did notice, as he was running away from me, he did have very long legs.:)