Hagerty Drive it Day: now October 4th 2020

Phill

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I enjoyed this last year but like SP said, getting stuck behind a couple of old chitty chittys for mile after mile who absolutely refused to let the train of traffic behind past whilst they hung on to their teeth gurning at 20mph got pretty frustrating after a while so sacked that bit off and went straight up to BH.

I know I know, It is supposed to be a rally/run and not a race but you can still do 60 or thereabouts ;) in a national speed limit not 20! :banghead:

Have a good run out chaps.

3 hours ago, ALEX P said:

I enjoyed this last year but like SP said, getting stuck behind a couple of old chitty chittys for mile after mile who absolutely refused to let the train of traffic behind past whilst they hung on to their teeth gurning at 20mph got pretty frustrating after a while so sacked that bit off and went straight up to BH.

I know I know, It is supposed to be a rally/run and not a race but you can still do 60 or thereabouts ;) in a national speed limit not 20! :banghead:

Have a good run out chaps.

Was a great run out before we got stuck!

D57ABC60-FD66-4599-9012-EE4EE76064DD.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I had an e-mail from Hagerty stating that there would be allocated start times for each car and that if we wanted to convoy with a friend to let them know. I have taken the liberty of asking for all 74-89 911 to be put together due to most of them being from here.

Right, for some reason Tim can't put everyone together but has asked me to send names and he will sort it best he can. So if you want to try and group up send me the name you used to book and I shall email him back. Be quick as I think everyone will be doing the same. I'll reply by end of Friday. 

@Lesworth @Wingnonut @hagarep @anglophone1

Any more?

Hi Phil

I had a similar conversation with Tim. I suggested us 911's "Want to be together".

He did say the default is to go in build year, so we would be close anyway!

Jason Banks

Edited by hagarep

1 minute ago, Lesworth said:

Sorry for the late reply Phill, been on holiday. Its Les Turner but probably too late now.

Not too late. Me and Tim figured out between us who you were by putting the clues together........Lesworth, red 3.2...........:D

2 hours ago, Phill said:

Not too late. Me and Tim figured out between us who you were by putting the clues together........Lesworth, red 3.2...........:D

Ahh the power of Grinda search....................