IB Spa track day, 7th June 2010

Richard Bernau

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are in dude, no probs. Will mail you. Vic mailed you too - no worries my boys!

John

I have not received email yet... PM me or something?

Or can someone give me John's paypal or home address? :ani_nerd:

Hi John,

If BLM does get canned, I would be interested in a place on the 'reserve' list.

Keep me in mind if something does come up.

Cheers

The organisers say the track says no need to worry at the mo. They are surveying and will advise when able.

On an unrelated topic :D , who are people using to insure on this one? Have been asked and not taking insurance myself so let me know.

On an unrelated topic :D , who are people using to insure on this one? Have been asked and not taking insurance myself so let me know.

John,

Is the official organiser RSR Nurburg ?

I am with A.Manning and they provide Track Day Cover as part of my premium if the organiser is a member of the ATDO (or something like that - association of track day organisers)

If they are not a member, I will want insurance so would appreciate a link to a track day cover company please.

Ian

When are details like insurance/MOT etc going to be required? Asking as my MOT is due on May 28th and so I could do with knowing when info is required so I can plan when to get the test done in plenty of time...

When are details like insurance/MOT etc going to be required? Asking as my MOT is due on May 28th and so I could do with knowing when info is required so I can plan when to get the test done in plenty of time...

They're not required. The Le Mans thing is unique for requiring all this stuff; just turn up and behave at Spa.

I'll do a mailout a few weeks before we go covering the bits and bobs you need.

Is the official organiser RSR Nurburg ?

Yes, RSR.

They're not required. The Le Mans thing is unique for requiring all this stuff; just turn up and behave at Spa.

I'll do a mailout a few weeks before we go covering the bits and bobs you need.

:woohoo::signs118::thankyousign:

• 1 month later...

John

Less than a month to go to this one :-)

A couple of questions :-

- can I hire helmets through RSR Nurburg on the day as I do not own one ?

- I am taking a buddy and assume he can sign up for passenger insurance - can this also be done on the day ?

Thanks,

Ian