Solid state fuel pump relay

sopor

He wouldn't ship out of USA when he started these about 5 years ago, we had to get them sent via an internal contact in the USA, difficult so we didn't follow up on restocking.

I put the later 993 version in my car as I was having really weird problems with complete engine cutout, after putting this in, 5 years of trouble free. Good product and I nice guy to deal with, let us know if he is shipping outside the USA now

@Carrera32TargaSp Thanks for the link. That said I've only found one vaguely negative post and it seems to be based on hearsay so can't really get too excited about that.

I would be willing to facilitate a group buy and import into the UK and onward shipping elsewhere into Europe. Pls let me know...

sopor do you have someone in the US to ship too then? and can they ship to you as a friend? If not VAT & duty will be added, I may be able to receive and loose the VAT side of import

When I got a load of them about 5 years ago my mate was on holiday and I had them sent to his hotel. He wouldnt ship outside USA,

Edited by Type911

41 minutes ago, Roy M said:

That sounds promising - have I missed something?

Your marbles? :P

20 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Yeah Doc? What ya thinking? 

If I buy another stupid German air cooled car, then I have a relay.

If I don't buy another stupid German air cooled car, then I can always sell the relay to someone who needs it.

:smash:

OK, going to cap this at 8 for the time being - Type911, Wingnonut, Roy M, Nige, RusyBum, Dr Rock, BusyBee and Chris T. Odds are good I can do a second batch in the spring.

Cost is likely to be...

$87.50+$1.00 internal US shipping /1.23 = £72 plus UK next day postage of £6 = £78 or thereabouts

2 minutes ago, Dr Rock said:

If I buy another stupid German air cooled car, then I have a relay.

If I don't buy another stupid German air cooled car, then I can always sell the relay to someone who needs it.

:smash:

You know you "need" one Doc! 

2 minutes ago, Dr Rock said:

If I buy another stupid German air cooled car, then I have a relay

Tis a slipperly slope - first you're wanting the relay; next you'll be wanting the car to fit it into.

They sell a blade pin relay for the later air cooled cars - perhaps get one of those as well to hedge your bets? 😉

17 minutes ago, sopor said:

OK, going to cap this at 8 for the time being - Type911, Wingnonut, Roy M, Nige, RusyBum, Dr Rock, BusyBee and Chris T. Odds are good I can do a second batch in the spring.

Cost is likely to be...

$87.50+$1.00 internal US shipping /1.23 = £72 plus UK next day postage of £6 = £78 or thereabouts

Just for info - the link in the Rennlist post shows them on sale, although these are 993 types. Might be a deal to be made?

Still in at the prices above though!

22 minutes ago, Dr Rock said:

Your marbles? :P

Definitely - long ago though!

53 minutes ago, sopor said:

Cost is likely to be...

That’s great thanks.

just let me know when you want the dosh and how you’d like it paying.

regards

Russ

4 hours ago, sopor said:

A friend from the US is coming to visit next month - I would ship them to him and he would bring them over. 

Sounds good then!!