Hello! Just bought a 911SC race car...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats good to know on the TOYOs, certainly felt good after a few laps!

I would love to put Pirellis back on it though to keep it authentic, that's an interesting development. I saw on the Longstone website the 15's on the rear share their size with Countach front wheels, so they still make some batches but i bet they are crazy expensive when available. http://www.longstonetyres.co.uk/page/225-50zr15-pirelli-p-zero-asimmetrico.html

• 2 months later...

A little update, took the car round Europe, 3500 miles in 10 days, amazing roads and great memories, sadly by the time i got off the ferry in Portsmouth the car was running rough on three cylinders so it has gone off to Autofarm for some love. In the meantime check out this film I made with the car in Dublin...

Edited by ExPirelli911SC

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, ExPirelli911SC said:

Car is back on the road! Lee at Octane did a great job, straight 3.0 rebuild with 964 profile cams. Runs like a dream now. If you see me out and about come say hello or give me a wave, flash (with your lights only please!).

Seen the car a few times down at Octane.  Same engine spec as mine, great isn't it?  Of course, you know what you need to do next? ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...