Tripe's Homemade SC Speedster

Tripe

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be nice to get it running soon - at least before the summer ends as it's not a practical winter car! Not much to do - just reassembly and some fettling (famous last words). Sam's car is well special, nice to see something so different. There's plenty of interesting Speedster eye candy to be had in THIS Pelican thread.

woolly hat and a scarf for the crisp winter outings - you'll be fine!

some nice speedsters on the link :)

• 3 weeks later...

This just get better and better.......love those mirrors........how do you make them?

Saw your engine at Mike B, I think?

You will have loads of fun in this......I am getting mine ready for the long road to Silverstone Classic this weekend

Enjoy?

well done Tripe it looks the schnizzle,I like the way you put OEM parts to good effect it looks period and correct especially the engine

Cant wait to hear it start up.

svp011Medium-1.jpg

To say that I'm rather pleased with it would be an understatement.

OH MY GOD YES. That looks brilliant Jezza. That's going to go like sh*t of a stick with your whizzy 3.0 litre in it.

Very jealous :signs118:

:ani_clapping: That is just superb! What a fantastic way to blast around in the sun... assuming we get some more soon.

I really hope to see it in the metal at an event this year but in the meantime, consider my hat well & truly doffed in your direction

One tiny detail in those pics which jars slightly - the silencer hanger could use some paint... :)

Jeremy that is lovely and so you should be pleased.

Just the right mix of chrome and black to go with the white. The mirrors turned out really well with the white plinths.

What wheels are you using, Minilites of Fuchs or something else?

SSSSHHHHH will everyone stop mentioning wheels to Jeremy, someones borrowed them... on some orange car somewhere.:whistling: hopefully he hasnt noticed yet...

they look like a pr1ck up a shirt sleeve on that wide arched monster :D

Blimey, you literally could eat you dinner off that, what a lovely job all round. Congratulations to all who worked on it.

I'd be too terrified to take it out in case it got dirty!

Truly amazing almost looks to nice to drive.

I think i need to book my plane ticket over so I can see (and drool over it) it in person

Congratulations on an awesome build

Michael